Set 6: Sidelong bows with a dumbbell
- Put your left hand on your waist whilst holding the dumbbell in your right.
- Step left, bow down with a straight back, and turn your torso in line with your right leg.
- Touch your left ankle with your right hand, keeping your right leg straight and your left one bent at the knee.
Repeat for the other side using a 17 fl. oz bottle instead of a dumbbell, if necessary.
Set 7: Smooth leg raise from the prone position
- Prop yourself on your hands and right knee, stretching your left leg.
- Slowly raise your left leg until it reaches peak height, then slowly lower it back.
Change your leg afterward, and repeat.