Set 2: Jump crunches
- Bend your knees a little, and draw your arms back.
- Jump straight up, trying to lift your knees as high as you can.
This exercise requires more effort than the others. It’s difficult to do 30 jumps on your first attempt, so it’s better to divide them into 3 sets of 10 reps with a one-minute rest in between.
Set 3: Leg raise on the side (for the outer thigh)
- Lie on your right side, and prop yourself on your hand. Put your left hand firmly on the floor in front of you.
- Slowly raise and lower your right leg without sharp or high movements.
- Repeat for your other leg.
This exercise is useful both for thighs and buttocks.