2. Clasping neck stretch
This exercise provides a deep stretch for the back of your neck and your upper back.
- Begin by sitting comfortably in a chair or on the floor;
- Clasp your hands behind your head;
- Gently pull your head down bringing the chin toward the chest;
- Hold for 30-40 seconds, and then slowly return your head to the initial position and release your hands.
3. Lateral neck flexion stretch
This stretch targets the sides of your neck.
- Begin by sitting comfortably on the floor or in a chair;
- Place your right hand on the top of your head and gently pull it to your right;
- Keep the back straight and shoulders relaxed;
- Hold for 30-40 seconds and then slowly lift your head back to the initial position;
- Repeat on the other side.