Many people who work in an office in front of a computer know well the torment of back pain. Some caring companies organize special areas so their employees can have some rest. But if there is no such place in your company, you have to think about your health on your own.
Bright Side created a list of one-minute exercises that will help to strengthen back muscles and avoid future pain. You can have a workout no matter where you are.
- Workout zone — any flat and solid surface (the floor, a table)
- Workout duration — one minute for one exercise
- Workout time period — morning, day, night
- Workout frequency — every day
1. Spine strengthening and stretching
Influences: abs and back muscles
If performed correctly, you’ll feel smooth and light stretching in your lower back.
What to do: Gently put both knees on one side with your head in the opposite direction. Your shoulders should stay motionless, fixed, and pushed to the floor. Freeze in this position for 10 minutes, and repeat the same actions on the other side.