If you are a beginner in the world of fitness, Galina Denzel, a certified personal trainer, is the inventor of a 21-day walking plan that will help you crush your New Year’s resolutions and improve your health. After all, walking is very beneficial to our bodies, as it not only melts fat, but also improves our fitness.
Bright Side would like to suggest a plan that anyone can follow to kick off their transformation journey or even just to keep themselves active and healthy!
- Day 1 — Start off with 5 minutes of regular walking in the morning and in the evening.
- Day 2 — 7 minutes of walking in the morning and in the evening.
- Day 3 — The third day of the program begins and ends with 9 minutes of walking in the morning and in the evening.
- Day 4 — We increase the time we spend walking to 10 minutes twice a day.
- Day 5 — 12 Minutes in the morning and in the evening, as we are getting close to the end of this first “endurance week.”
- Day 6 — 15-minute walk in the morning and in the evening.
- Day 7 — On our last day of the “endurance week” we walk 18 minutes in the morning and 18 in the evening and we are ready to get into Week 2.