A flat backside isn’t something that looks sexy in either a swimsuit or skinny jeans. Start doing these exercises to get the body of your dreams. You don’t need to sign up for a gym to build a butt like Kim Kardashian’s.
Bright Side gathered 9 exercises to help you get an impressive bubble-shaped butt.
- Take a wide step backward and to the side toward the supporting leg, as shown in the picture.
- Sit and bend the knee of the supporting leg. The knee shouldn’t go past your toes.
- Stand up and straighten the legs.
- Repeat 15 times and do 2 sets on each leg.
2. Kettlebell squat
You can use a heavy water bottle instead of a kettlebell.
- Bend the knees, as shown in the picture, and do an incomplete squat.
- Keep your back straight and lean forward to the floor. Feel the tension in your buttocks.
- Stand up.
- Repeat 15 times and do 2 sets.