When you think of a gorgeous feminine body, you probably imagine Jennifer Aniston or Adriana Lima. It is all about being lean, and having good muscle tone and thin waist — without looking like a bodybuilder. And there are some exercises that can help women find a balance and stay fit and feminine.
We at Bright Side respect each and every girl and found 8 exercises that can be the key to your perfect body, and you can even do them at home. There is also a bonus for you at the end of the article!
1. Not just crunches, but crunches with twists
This exercise is called a Russian twist and it strengthens your core and obliques:
- Lie down on the floor and place your feet either under something to hold them or up in the air. Bend your legs at the knees.
- Elevate your upper body to make V-shape. Your arms should be in front of you and perpendicular to your torso.
- Twist your torso to the right side, then to the left side.
- Lie down. Try to complete a 30 second to 1-minute set.