There are 43 muscles in your face. And they work just like any other muscles in your body – if you exercise them regularly, it will make them stronger. So if you want to prevent the skin on your face from aging and sagging, just give your facial muscles a little workout, and you’ll see the results soon.
Bright Side is happy to share 7 simple, yet very effective facial exercises with you. And don’t miss our bonus at the end of the article – you’ll find out which vitamin you can use to make your face look younger.
1. Make your forehead smoother.
- Place your palms on your forehead. Your little fingers should be pressing the skin above the eyebrows, and the rest of the fingers should keep the skin on the forehead from wrinkling.
- Try to raise your eyebrows in surprise, overcoming the resistance of your hands.
- Relax the forehead and repeat the exercise 20 times.
- On the last repetition use the maximum amount of effort. Over time, increase the number of repetitions.