We at Bright Side want to encourage you to begin working on your dream body today. So shall we start?
Shoulder and arm workouts
Shoulder and arm workouts will help you create lean biceps, traps, anterior, and middle heads of the deltoids. These groups of muscles support cervical vertebrae and therefore negate the effect of the main ‘office worker’ disease — osteochondrosis.
If you don’t have ordinary workout dumbbells, you can use small bottles of water instead.
Side lateral raise
- Stand with a straight torso, and squeeze your shoulder blades together.
- Put your legs together.
- Look straight in front of you.
- Hold the dumbbells by your side at arm’s length with the palms of the hands facing inwards.
- Slightly bend the elbows, and lift the dumbbells.
- The highest point is at shoulder level.
- Maintain the torso in a stationary position.
- Exhale as you lift the hands up.