Skip to content
- Choosing the correct mattress is an important thing — it shouldn’t be too hard (however, it’s better not to take the one that is too soft as well).
- You can also try to sleep in the fetal position, and put a pillow between your knees. If you sleep on your back, put a pillow under your knees.
- When you’re getting out of the bed, first lie on your side, then slide your legs to the floor, and push yourself into a sitting position. This way you won’t put too much pressure on your lower back.
- Lie down and apply a cold pack for 15 minutes to the painful area.
- Mix garlic juice (1 clove) with 1 tablespoon of honey. This recipe reactivates your brain’s sensory areas and makes the pain go away.
- Place 2 potato slices on the temples for about 30 minutes.
- Peppermint tea is a powerful relaxant that is often used for pain relief. Chamomile tea can also help ease the pain and discomfort.
- Try to relax and massage away a headache, performing circular motions with your fingertips.