Apple cider vinegar
An apple cider vinegar poulitic will also help dispose of foot odor:
- Mix 0.5 L vinegar with 200 ml warm water.
- Soak a piece of gauze in this solution, and apply to your feet for 20 minutes.
- Let the skin dry naturally.
Use aromatherapy oils
Lavender oil will be perfect. Apart from concealing the odor, it also has a bactericidal effect:
- Massage your feet with 4 drops of oil.
Or make a foot bath:
- 2 drops of oil + 3-4 L of water. Soak your feet for 10-15 minutes in the solution.